Everyone has a ‘moment’ when they feel like quitting Facey ‘cos they’re bored shitless of reading everyone’s pointless crap all day, right? Here’s a list of this weeks posts on my timeline that made me scroll quicker than normal…
- Samantha ‘yummy-mummy’ Smith shared another timehop post from 3 years ago. Of little Jonny in his school uniform. I didn’t care much for it the first time round Sambo.
- Louise Green posted 163 pictures (!?!) of her kids entitled ‘Our day in the park’.
- “Happy 85th birthday to my Auntie Mary in heaven. Hope you’re having a ball up there”. It’s unlikely Sandra. Really unlikely. Soz.
- “Happy 2nd birthday to my Riley. I hope you have a great day”. Is Riley in kiddy Mensa now?
- Jane posted another 4 daily quotes about how much she loves her kids. So do most people Jane, if they didn’t, they’d be seeing a counsellor or a therapist or something love.
- Karen Stewart checked in to Whiston Hospital A&E without revealing the reason why. Attention seeking witch. Unless you got something stuck up an inappropriate place to give us a laugh then we don’t care Kazza.
- Emotional blackmail posts. They just make me cringe.
- Jenny Skinner posted a cryptic rant that was barely legible. “Am prowd of son and its discusting you chating shit so be quite coz am not hapy and i say what a like cus am me”. Or something like that.
I actually can’t cope. So I’m having a few days ‘facebook’ leave. I’ll be back in a few days though ‘cos I’m far too nosey to stay off! Ta-ra x